Friday, March 12, 2010

Love you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_d_3slLz0




Spending another night alone,

Wondering when will I ever see you again.

Thinking what I would give

To get you back baby.

I should have told you how I felt then

Instead I kept it to myself.

I let my love go unexpressed,

'Till it was too late,

You walked away.

Chorus:

Was it something I didn't say,

When I didn't say I love you.

Was it words that you never heard,

All those words I should have told you.

All those times,

All those nights,

When I had the chance to.

Was it something I didn't say,

Was it something I didn't say.

Always assumed that you'd be there

,Couldn't foresee the day you'd ever be leaving me.

How could I let my world

Slip through my hands baby.

I took for granted that you knew,

Oh love, the love I had for you.

I guess, you never had a clue,

'Till it was too late,

You walked away.

Chorus

All the words were in my heart,

Well, they went unspoken.

But baby now my silent heart,

It is a heart that's broken.

I should've said so many things,

I should've let you know,

You're the one

I needed near me,

But I never let you hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment